Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wordless Love Vintage Rhodium Plated Oval CZ Women's Party Earrings and Necklace Jewelry Set


5 Stars


This jewelry set is very stylish and dainty as well, great for weddings, prom, or any formal event. The style is something that can also be carried out on a casual day and not look too over the top. The design for pendant and earrings is exactly the same, though it looks gorgeous. The setting is very beautiful and all the cz stones are well embedded, I closely checked all of them and they do not seem to be loose. The earrings are very lightweight and comfortable to wear, no itching on my ears. The necklace has a claw clasp with an extender so the chain could be lengthened a little bit if needed. It closes easily as well. The chain is very dainty but not filmsy, the quality shows. I love the set, overall great look and quality. I liked the box it came in, it is great to store the set for safekeeping while not in use as well as it keeps it separated from dust, etc. Will highly recommend this set to others, a great buy for yourself or a gift for someone special.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment