Sunday, October 16, 2016

Miraculous Garden Womens Silver Plated Crystal Rhinestone Wedding Hypoallergenic Pierced Drop Earrings


5 Stars

I think with all my jewelry combined, the thing I have most of is earrings. I like to have a lot of variety and so I can mix and match styles and colors with different outfits. These earrings are absolutely gorgeous and with the listed price I had not expected such an amazing quality but it surpassed my expectations and looks exactly like something I would pay $20-25 for, but these only cost $9.

The stones on the earrings are very well encrusted in the metal, the prongs are not sticking up. They also give off brilliant shine in light and look great with a whole lot of outfits. I love the fact that these are very lightweight and the ear pin is not too thick so it fits my lobes comfortably. I am happy with these and will highly recommend to others.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment