Sunday, October 16, 2016

Qianse "Peacock" Drop Earrings Made with Blue SWAROVSKI Crystal



These drop earrings are gorgeous and very comfortable to wear. Starting with the main crystal, it is very well cut out and both together are exactly the same. They are very sparkly, especially in direct light or sunlight these give amazing shine and a variation of color change.

The pin on these earrings is not too thick or thin and was easy for me to put on, the stoppers have plastic shell over it like many earrings do, I sometimes keep them on while wearing earrings but with these I did take them off and it was very comfortable for me. No irritation on my ears from wearing them either. The smaller stones on top are also very beautiful and adds a lot of character to the earrings. Overall an amazing set, and goes along well with many outfits, will recommend.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment