Sunday, October 16, 2016

UTO Women Handbag Large Capacity PU Leather Purse Hobo Style Shoulder Bag


5 Stars

Lately I have been loving the orangish leather color in bags and even got a cross body one a while ago from Kohls. I was wanting to get a bigger size that I can use to take along on longer trips or when I go to University for some work so I can carry my laptop and this was the perfect bag for it. I got it in camel color and its like a mix between brown and orange but looks amazing, I am in my early twenties and it suits me well and I have received many compliments on it.

Starting off, the bag came in a dust bag which is great as I can store it in there when I am not using it to prevent it from getting dirty. The bag has a lot of space for all my things and even though it is big, it does not look bulky but has a nice elegant feel to it. The front straps of bag has a nice rhinestone encrusted design over it which adds a nice touch. I love the fact that the straps have metallic spaces so when I put it down, the straps go down straight and doesn't bend on its own. The bag also came with a longer strap which can be attached to use it as a longer shoulder or cross body bag though I prefer the shorter straps that are attached for my use.

The zipper on this bag is very nice and elegant as well. There is a small pocket on the back of bag for small items like change or bandages in case I cut myself when out. In middle when the zipper is opened the whole space is divided into 3, the middle pocket also has a zipper so I use that to put my wallet in. On one side there is another smaller zipper pocket which is great to put hair ties, etc. in, and on other side it has 2 smaller pockets which are open but can be used for tissue & lotion. On the bigger sections I like to keep my iPad on one side, a pouch with my coupons/giftcards, etc. Overall this bag has plenty of space and still looks great on, the PU leather is very nice as well. I am really happy with it and will definitely recommend to others.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment