Sunday, October 16, 2016

Jewelrypalace Women's Cubic Zirconia Eternity Anniversary Ring Wedding Band


5 Stars

This eternity style wedding band is very beautiful. The cubic zirconia stones are very small but are all around the ring and do shine amazingly with light. I did not see a 925 stamp which can be due to all the stones on ring so the back is not flat back, we can see the stones. I have worn it on my ring finger for a few days though but have not seen any tarnish or color transfer on my finger so I believe it is sterling silver. The band is very comfortable and can be worn alone or under another engagement ring, it looks great with almost any ring you wear. My ring came in a red pouch which kind of makes it look regal, though I am keeping it in my ring box now while not wearing. I am really happy with it and will recommend to others, it'll also make a great gift for your significant other.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment