Sunday, October 16, 2016

Organizedlife Wood Cosmetics Organizer Nail Polish Rack Dispaly with Rectangle Mirror


4 Stars

I got the white color rack with rectangle mirror in white color. Most my furniture is brown so the white is an nice accent color and looks great on top of my chest. The organizer is made of MDF, and has a good amount of weight to it, very sturdy as well.

I have a bunch of nail art stuff and I felt like I can put some of the seasons colors in this organizer so I use them more often as well as put my nail polish remover, thinner, etc. on top section. The bigger round sections are great for nail polish but I had none that would actually fit in the smaller circle, and I saw the display had used lip balms etc so decided to store those. They look nice in the organizer though I wish the smaller rounds were a little deeper.

The section on top has a nice velvety lining which compliments the white well. There is also plenty of space for my various nail art related items as I have put, as well as some lip gloss also. Overall this is a nice organizer.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment