Sunday, October 16, 2016


5 Stars


I bought this display rack to organize all the extra polishes I have that didn't fit on my floor rack. I made that last year myself and love it but I love nail polish a lot more so I ended up having a lot of extras which have all just been sitting in bags. I didn't have any more floor space free in my room so this wall rack is the perfect solution for me. It came well packed and the size goes perfectly over my floor rack so I am not taking up wall over any other items. It is great idea for organization of polishes in smaller sized rooms. The tree design on back of rack is well cut out and looks beautiful. I love the fact that they sent some nails and nail covers for wall protection along with the rack so it is easy to put it up on wall. I myself don't know how to check for the perfect area to make a hole so I am waiting for my brother to be back from his vacation so he can check and perfectly put it for me but I did organize polish in the rack to show how it should look. I also checked it by lifting and it seems to hold up all the weight well. I am really happy with this polish organizer and will recommend to others.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment