Sunday, October 16, 2016

JAF Home Bedroom Faux Leather Folding Storage Ottoman


5 Stars

This is a very sturdy ottoman and looks great as well as helps with storing a lot of extra things lying around in room. 2 kids can sit on it, and 1 adult can sit comfortably with a little extra space on side as well which is great.


Starting with packaging, it came very well packed and was very easy to open and put together. The PU leather looks great and has a nice subtle shine to it as well. The punch button design on top looks really nice. The seat is also comfortable to sit on, and the ottoman can take a lot of weight. I filled it with stuff that was lying around in my room and then had my dad sit on it, for reference he weighs 230 lbs, and the ottoman didn't even make a squeak and was still standing.



It doesn't take a lot of space but actually helps make space by cleaning up the clutter around the room so I am really happy with it. The price is also great for this ottoman, will highly recommend to others.



I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment