Sunday, October 16, 2016

mKitchen Spiral Slicer Spiralizer Review

5 Stars
This spiral slicer is a must for anyone wanting to go on a healthy diet but also for families with young children. It's made of lightweight plastic and the blades are there but hidden so if your child wants to help you out you can be assured that they won't cut there hands on a blade as it is well protected. The fruit or veggies can be cut really thin just like noodles so it makes a very beautiful dish once done. I have a spiral slicer from before as well but what I really liked about this one is that it's a little taller then the regular spiralizers. It also comes with a cap which can be fit onto your veggies to spiralize once you can't do it from hand. Some product does get wasted if you really don't want to cut it out but I prefer spiralizing and then cutting the rest as it is fast and the food doesn't get wasted. The spiralizer comes with a brush to clean it from inside and out without hurting yourself. They also send some recipe books that can be created using this spiralizer. I have been enjoying using it. Highly recommend it to others. I received this product at a discount for my honest review. All views presented are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment