Sunday, October 16, 2016

Qianse "Peacock" Pendant Necklace Made with Blue SWAROVSKI Crystal


4 Stars


This is a very beautiful and eye catching necklace, gives off a lot of shine in sunlight and shades of blue, yellow, and green reflect off the center stone. It has a very delicate feel and look to it so goes along well with flowy dresses, but are also great for workplace as it is not very big. Dainty and pretty for sure. The bigger stone is surrounded by a pretty swirl design which is also encrusted with stones and looks gorgeous. The chain is lightweight and easy to put on, it has extenders as well to help with the length of the drop. The only thing I had an issue with was the hook that should've layed flat on necklace was standing on mine. It gets caught on clothes so I have showed in video and pics but I was able to fix it with pliers easily so I am not cutting more then one star because overall the necklace is gorgeous. Will highly recommend.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment