Sunday, October 16, 2016

Mermaid Blanket GEEKHOM All Seasons Soft Mermaid Tail Blanket for Adults


5 Stars 

I got this mermaid tail blanket in the color lake blue and I am absolutely in love with it. The blanket is very well made, the crochet detailing on it is amazing and I love the slight touch of dark blue and purple threading through it. It is easy to unfold after arrival and is great for adults. I got this one for me but this will also make a great gift for your friends. I love to relax and watch TV or read on the sofa at night and with the weather changing I do sometimes get cold and like to cover in a blanket. I find this mermaid blanket to be very warm, comfortable, and stylish as well. Once the legs are put in, I can bring the longer part up to cover myself fully if I want to as well. Amazing design and quality, will highly recommend to others.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment