Sunday, October 16, 2016

Totoroforet Chinese Traditional Jasmine Flower Rhinestones Vintage/Retro Bronze Hairpin


5 Stars

I have thick wavy hair and I like to put them in a bun often to keep them out of the way. I got this hair pin along with a turquoise color one in same design and I am in love. They are very easy to put in my bun to secure it and are very comfortable, does not tug on my hair. It also came with an elastic band which I used to tie the bun first to fully secure it and it stays in place all day long. The hair pin also makes my bun look more gorgeous and less messy. They are great quality, and look really beautiful. I highly recommend watching the videos seller emailed after purchase, they helped me in making different kinds of buns as I ended up watching some other suggested videos on youtube as well. Overall great product, color of stones looks nice and they are well secure on pin, easy to put in as well, will recommend.

I received this product during a giveaway. I had no obligation to review but I did so because I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment