Sunday, August 2, 2015

Valdler Womens Girls Flower Feather Mesh Net Sinamay Fascinator Hat with Clip Black Review


I have had one other hair clip product from Valdler and I was really impressed so I am glad to have had the chance to try out this Valder Flower Mesh Net Fascinator Hat. The hat is very nicely made and the net on front is very well crafted, I don't think it'll come apart easily. To me it's great to use it on front of head where the mesh covers face but it's also nice to use on back of a elegant bun. I have tried it on front and it looked cute, with great makeup to compliment this is a great hat. It had 2 clips built in which were easy to clasp in my hair. Happy with the product and recommend it to others.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm51ac520c783d88964a793e455dae3506

No comments:

Post a Comment