Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Travel Neck Pillow - by Enzo Comfort Review

(Pic from amazon listing)

This Travel Pillow is very comfortable and a new kind of comfort for my neck for sure. When me and my family go on longer trips my elder brother is the one who drives and doesn't let anyone else so I usually go straight to sleep in those trips as long time in backseat makes me woozy. Hence I always have a travel pillow to support my neck. The usual one's I have had before have some kinds of beads inside but this one is made of memory foam, its very firm but soft at the same time. Provides good support to my neck whenever I have used it. The red/maroonish color of this travel pillow is very royal, looks amazing and provides the comfort needed as well. I highly recommend this travel pillow.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm65a3a3e323d4882bc0d039616c998188

No comments:

Post a Comment