Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Audiosharp AS1129 In Ear Headphones with Microphone Review


These audiosharp Headphones With Mic came in a very presentable rectangle box which is great for if you bought these as a gift for someone else, easy to gift wrap as well. It included a small zipper hard pouch to carry the headphones, different sizes of silicone ear tips for ear phones, clip if I want to attach the wire to my clothes preferably to keep the mic close to me if I am talking on phone, an aux cord type of thing which is good for if using with laptop so you can insert the mic and headphone plugs separately that way. It also had a cd and instruction manual which was very straight forward and in most cases not even necessary to read as these headphones were easy to use. The sound quality is amazing and once put on it doesn't leak sound. If I hold it in hand though then I can hear it. These are very stylish as well and comfortable to put on. The mix is easy to operate and is great for if I use these while taking any calls. I highly recommend this set of headphones.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf5a05c19630b052f3fb3e434a0a175ea

No comments:

Post a Comment