Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Audiosharp AS1218 Ultimate Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones Review


These Headphones came in a small zipper carry pouch/bag which was great as it helps me carry these in my purse safely without me thinking something dirty might get on ear buds. These have very good sound and the quality of the product in itself is great too. It came with different sizes for the ear piece which are made of silicone, those are great as I was easily able to change them to the size that I was more comfortable with. The wire is a good length so even when I put my phone in pocket I can still comfortably have the ear headphones on. They are great for daily use because these not only have a good sound system but they also have a mic and a call accept button so I can take calls while using these too without having to hold my phone. I really love the style, quality and overall feel of these headphones and highly recommend to anyone looking for new ones.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm3bc4d452b20e38b525cb377b38b0561f

No comments:

Post a Comment