Monday, August 10, 2015

Front and Side Sun Shade Set Review


This combo set of shades is great as it comes with a Sunshade for front windshield and cling wrap for side windows as well so all in all protects the interior of car from heat on all sides. I really wanted the windshield sunshade as it's really hot in Houston and my car gets so hot during day time without any protection. This sunshade fits well on the windshield from side to side and keeps most of the heat out. They are really easy to fit up and then take down. easy to fold as well so while I am about to drive I just roll it up and put it back in its bag.For side windows I already had tinted windows so I gave the cling wraps to my friend. She said they were easy to put on after she saw a youtube video and provides great heat protection for the back of car. We are both really happy with these sunshades and cling set and highly recommend this.

Link to buy on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01182M7OU

Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm96ea8125df75af9969a00d9e7b934eba

No comments:

Post a Comment