Sunday, July 12, 2015

Valdler Elegant Women Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair Accessories Clip Review



This Valdler feather net hat is really elegant and a great hair piece for not only wearing in front but to also put on the back of your bun hair style. It is made of net and have some nice little feathers placed in a stylish manner. The hair piece comes with 2 hooks which can be easily put on your hair wherever you want to place it. Once secure it will stay there. I got mine in black color which goes with almost any dress ad looks great. I recommend this product not only for adults but teen girls as well as it's a cute hair accessory.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7818425dd9548bac19b8357af57490c3

No comments:

Post a Comment