Thursday, July 2, 2015

Eco friendly Silicone Cutting Mats

Great for small cutting works in your kitchen

(Picture from amazon listing of product)

These are really nice looking cutting mats and what's even better is that there is a set of 4 of them so your food won't get cross contaminated. Each mat has a fruit, veggie, fish, and meat picture on corner which can help you differentiate and use specific mats for your kitchen cutting needs. They are very easy to use, clean and put away. The mats are flexible enough that you can transfer anything straight to your dish using it. The reason why I deducted a star is because they slipped a little on my counter top. An easy fix I have for that is to use it over my cutting board that has a slot to add a cutting mat over it. These cutting mats also have measurements so if you are dieting or really particular about your portions then this is great for you. I recommend getting these for your kitchen.

Amazon Listing to buy: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X4JGSI2

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm11f2a3ff355c975cb1e3a6e538fdf9bc

Qurrat-Ul-Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment