Monday, October 5, 2015

Accmart USB Cable Sound Condenser Microphone Review



I haven't used a big microphone like this to record any videos before but I wanted to start recording some nail art videos again for youtube, natural voice no matter what sounds grainy straight away so I always prefer to use a mic to record but I had always used the small ones attached to headphones to do so. This Accmart usb cable mic though is the one I'll be using from now on. I haven't went ahead and recorded for a full video yet but I did do a few test recordings and was really impressed by the sound quality of these.

The mic has a connected usb cable which can be used with almost any laptop/desktop. It also comes with a mic stand which is great as I won't have to hold it while recording a video, I can just fix it, find a good close location for it and start recording. The voice did not sound grainy at all. This is a very simple, easy to use mic as well as being stylish so I am really happy with my purchase and highly recommend it to others.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7cd57def0f96a63c785f51efb4543ec4

No comments:

Post a Comment