Sunday, October 11, 2015

Audiosharp In Ear Headphones Review


I have used several in ear headphones by audiosharp and they always impress me with their great sound quality as well as the look of the earphones.

❥ The ear-phones look great and the sound quality is very crisp, holds onto all the beats of the songs
❥ The sound quality does not get harsh even if I increase the volume
❥ The cord is made of some kind of material which actually does not tangle as some of the others I have do
❥ The pin goes in smoothly in my phone, ipad, and laptop
❥ It came with extra silicone ear buds in various sizes which is great for me
❥ Came with a small zipper pouch to carry these in, good for when I am not using them, will keep the buds clean
❥ Did come with a cd with music but I just use pandora or amazon music so I didn't use that, it can be your preference to check it, its good that they included it at least
❥ Overall these are great and I highly recommend them to others.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5ad6b7113e7c6615995bfd4cae2f3f8e


No comments:

Post a Comment