Sunday, October 25, 2015

Audiosharp AS1217 Metal Stereo In Ear Headphones Review


These earbuds by Audiosharp not only look great but the sound quality is very impressive as well. The cord on these earphones in unlike any I have seen before which makes them very unique. The earbuds come with extra silicone coverings as well which is great in case I need to change size. It also comes with a carry along pouch which is my favorite part as I can keep these in my purse without the fear of these getting detangled with anything. The reason I deducted a star is that the ear buds are on heavy side and do not always stay in my ears while exercising. They do work great otherwise so I recommend these if you just need earbuds to listen to music while walking, driving, or watching videos.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmec626d1dc71dbee9ca28bc80ec78d676

No comments:

Post a Comment