Monday, September 7, 2015

Audiosharp AS1127 3.5mm Metal Super Bass In Ear Stereo Earbuds Review


These Audiosharp Earbuds are a great value for the listed price and quality wise much better then most earbuds I have tried in the same range. They came with a small carry along pouch as well as silicone earbud replacements which are necessary for me as I always have to set it down to one size smaller to have a comfortable fit so I am glad those were included. Once I have my correct sized earbuds these seem to fit comfortably in my ear and the sound quality of music was good. Bass wise it wasn't as loud as I had expected but it was still pretty good sound quality and the music did not give me a headache which bad sound quality often does to me hence I am happy with these. Overall these are great earbuds in this price range and can actually be a good gift for teens who like to listen to music as well, I recommend these for sure.


Qurrat-Ul-Ain


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm98265d270342ac37d9b2e6f90f648601

No comments:

Post a Comment