Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure Review



Back again for another review on Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure. Ever since I first received these in college voxbox, I have been in love with them. I love nail art and doing it on my own nails is my idea of fun, but having long natural nails all the time is unrealistic as they break sometimes but I love long nails. I am so glad I found these through Influenster as they are not only very easy to apply, but doesn't hurt my natural nails as the glue for fake nails do. I love that they have so many different designs and sizes to choose from as that makes it easier to choose something that would look good on me. They did last me for a few days and thats all I wanted as to not go to parties with small nails :| So thanks broadway nails for releeasing these and Influenster for introducing me to them :)

I did share some useful tips on applying these in my last review that you can check here: Impress Press-on

Be sure to check out imPRESS website for more details :)

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

 Introducing imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPRESS is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPRESS, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!




Qurrat-Ul-Ain Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment