Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes Review

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes Review


The first product I took out of my Spring Fever voxbox and the frst one I tried too. I was skeptical at first as I don't really eat cakes that come in a packet like these and I had never even heard about TastyKake first but then the Reese's logo on the side gave me the boost as I have tried their chocolates and always loved them. I put it in refrigerator to cool first and I am really glad I did. It tasted amazing while cold. Mine was peanut butter flavored so that was a plus sign for me as I love peanut butter. The taste was really good, the cake was soft and melted in my mouth. Its a little too sweet and it have 280 calories so I would recommend having it once in a while. Treat yourself to this cake because its amazing. Will definitely buy again. Thanks Influenster for sending this to me :)



TastyKake website: www.tastykake.com/

About TastyKake: 
Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor.

Available at grocery and convenience stores across America. 
Influenster website: www.influenster.com/

Qurrat-Ul-Ain



No comments:

Post a Comment