Friday, November 30, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure


Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure FULL REVIEW



I love these nails. I love everything related to nail art and usually grow my own nails but sometimes I cut them up and that was recently and voila, I got these in my voxbox. They are amazing, I love them and will definitely recommend them to others. They are very easy to apply and look amazing while you are wearing them. What I would recommend before applying the nails you should wash your hands and then use the cleaning pad available with nails. When you are applying, don’t forget to press on the nail for a minute so it sticks hard and stays on for a long time. Try not to wash dishes with them, use gloves if you have to because scrubbing won’t make them last long. They are amazing to wear to a party because it looks like a professional manicure and people will definitely compliment you.

 These are really good for the price you pay for them, but thanks to Influenster and Broadway Nails, I got it free for my first time to test and review :) I will definitely purchase them again; you should go get some too, to make your hands look pretty :)

imPRESS Website: http://impressmanicure.com/


Qurrat-Ul-Ain



No comments:

Post a Comment