Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It Review

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It Review


I got this in my Spring fever voxbox from Influenster and it was a new product for me as prior to the voxbox I had never even heard of it. It is supposed to give amazing volume to hair. I already have very wavy and voluptuous hair but after I tried this I noticed that it also helps control the volume a little so it doesn't look too much. It also works really well with oily hair so if you got lazy and didn't take a shower that day you could definitely use it and it will help reduce the oil like a dry shampoo. A good thing about this product is that a little goes a long way so you can buy the product and use it for a long time, that saves you a lot of money.

Check out the Schwarzkopf Professional Website for more details.
Schwarzkopf Professional Youtube Channel

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Benefits:

  • Incredible root lift
  • Light-weight powder to texturize
  • Soft matte effect
  • Control & separation
  • Long lasting hold & texture
  • Versatile control effect: the more you apply the more control you get


Ingredients:

Innovative formula with Silica is responsible for the strong matte feeling & volume which makes this product unique and a must have.

Application:

For instant root lift and volume, sprinkle small amount adding more where needed
For more texture and control, rub the powder into your hand, and apply to desired areas

Apply to dry hair

Style and texture as preferred


Finishing Tip:

  • Turn the head up-side-down, apply like salt & pepper, distribute into the roots for a strong and wild finish 
  • For a stronger matte look apply product into damp hair. Rake into shape and leave to dry naturally

Qurrat-Ul-Ain Fatima

1 comment:

  1. I want to try Dust It sounds pretty cool. I got Rough Rubber in my voxbox. Amber from http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete