Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Review


Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System

This is my favorite (#1) product from the sweethearts voxbox that I recieved from Influenster. Its not only a cleanser but I can say its also a face massager. The brush is an amazing edition with the cleanser as it helps exfoliate my face and makes it much softer and less oily. The first time I noticed the brush was hard on my face but one technique that helps me is warm water. Wash the brush with warm water first as it makes it much softer and pour some warm water on your face too. This way your skin is also welcoming of the cleanser brush and the brush also becomes soft so its an amazing feeling. I like to massage my face with this brush for at least 5 minutes as the vibration is really relaxing and it cleanses all your pores. I have been using Olay products from a long time but had never used this so thanks to Influenster for sending this to me and giving me the opportunity to try it out. 



For more Information on this product go to Olays website at www.olayfresheffects.com

You can purchase it from Olays website, or amazon www.amazon.com. They are also available in your local CVS.

Qurrat-Ul-Ain


No comments:

Post a Comment